Collective purchase campaigns
Collective purchase campaigns are a central aspect of the CLEAR-X project, aiming to overcome the main barriers stopping consumers from investing in RES and EE technologies (e.g. high upfront investment costs, inconvenience, lack of trust, etc) by organising collective purchase schemes.
How will we do it? There are different steps:
We will test a selection of RES and EE technologies/products and identify the best product in the market for consumers;
We will identify manufacturers and/or installers to ensure full installation of the product and after-sales guarantees;
We will inform the consumers of the possibility to join a group purchase for a specific product. This will be done through communication campaigns for each group purchase.
This webpage will include the details of the project’s group purchases as they become available, as well as the link where consumers can apply and join them.
- Collective action for heat pump tumble dryers in Slovenia (closed)
- SOS collective action for solar PV panels in Slovakia (closed)
- ALCO collective action for solar park purchasing in Lithuania
- ZPS collective action on heat pumps for heating and cooling
- CCA collective action on heating and cooling in Cyprus
- OPM collective action on air conditioners in North Macedonia
- BNAAC collective action on air conditioners in Bulgaria
- CCA collection action on PV panels in Cyprus